Saturday, May 29, 2010

La Caille

Aaron helped a friend set up his computer system and he kindly gave us a gift certificate to La Caille, a big fancy resturaunt up a beautiful canyon in Salt Lake county. We enjoyed the experience with our friends Scott and Amy Browning. It was quite the sight getting us and our double wheelchairs around.





We had fancy salads, delicious food, dessert, and then they brought out my favorite part, chocolate covered strawberries with a firework display. It was a beautiful place and a fun night. Happy Birthday Amy and Happy 10th Anniversary Bentley's.

3 comments:

  1. A memory I'll never forget. Thank you thank you thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! I have always dreamed of going to La Caille! Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky!! I've always wanted to go to that place. I love your posts...how long does Levi do soccer? We should come to a game. And I'm soooooo jealous of your mother's day breakfast! Tell Aaron to teach Neal a few tricks :)))
    What do you guys have planned for summer? We'll need to come down lots throughout the summer just to hang out.

    ReplyDelete