Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Sacred Grove

The sacred grove was so peaceful. I felt again what I already knew. Joseph Smith went out to pray, searcing for answers and guidance for his life. He received his answer as God and Jesus Christ appeared to him. I was very thoughtful as we walked through the grove. I loved the beauty and peace. I thought this is where I would come to pray too. When I really thought about it I wondered if that is true. Would I have taken time to go and pray in a peaceful place? Do I? This was a great insight I received on our trip.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your picture. It really captures the peace of the Sacred Grove. It's an awesome place to ponder what you believe and why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you little Bentley bugger, you forgot something on your trip. Yeah, I am talking about me. Guess, it was kind of a rushed trip. Plus we were pretty busy around that time we probably wouldn't have been able to come down and meet you. Sounds like it was great weather for you. Have you ever done the church history sites before?

    ReplyDelete